Aug, 17 || Comments Off |
BECOME A PRESTIGIOUS MEMBER OF AFRICA’S PREMIER SUSTAINABLE TOURISM DEVELOPMENT CAMPAIGN
Hello there, thank you for your interest in joining “Uniting to Conserve
Africa’s Legacy” Africa’s Premier Sustainable Tourism Campaign.
Launched by Traveler’s Eye, Uniting to Conserve Africa’s Legacy (TM) is
the first pan-African Sustainable Tourism Campaign. Characterised by a
regional association actively working to enhance the promotion of
Sustainable tourism Development Across Africa through a professional
reputation. The objective is to convert tourism into one of the
continents greatest pillar for Sustainable Development by ensuring tourism
positively impacts the environment, communities and the economy.
Uniting to Conserve Africa’s Legacy community welcome applications not
only from experienced industry participants and green operators and
development agencies but also from those who are interested in the
development of an impactful industry, from Accommodation providers,
development agencies and educational institutions to industry
associations, individual companies and representatives of companies
related to the industry.
We believe that “Uniting to Conserve Africa’s Legacy” as a regional
movement is a prestigious association where any Tourism industry
professional or person interested in the making a difference through
sustainable industry can join and find a network, get noticed or find
something of interest and benefit to them.
Working on the Members behalf, the Association:
• Provides access to a wide range of education and training tools and
materials on the adaptation of sustainable tourism practices
• Free Participation in the Annual, Iconic and Prestigious Tourism for The
Future Awards Africa (Only for Category A)
• Access to networks of tourism industry professionals and those involved
in the development of the industry through sustainability
• Actively promotes community development, culture preservation, economic
growth and environmental conservation to the immediate industry, external
audiences, working to increase awareness of the noble and impactful
profession that the tourism industry is.
• Provides careers advice, business development and guidance for industry
stake holders through its organized training workshops and resource tool
kits shared to all members, members will have free consultation from
leading academic institutions, regional and global industry leaders.
• Provides region and section events organised through our regional and
section network; these include exclusive networking occasions and exchange
visits to other member countries
• Prestigious access to 5 Selected Golf clubs in across Africa and a 10%
Discount on all club purchases (Only for Category A)
• Invitation to the Uniting to Conserve Africa’s Legacy annual meetings at
different countries across the region
• Invitation to regional policy making sessions in respective countries
(Only for Category A)
• Use of the Uniting to Conserve Africa’s Legacy logo and bar code on the
members website and promotional material
• Universal recognition Listing of Name, members profile and website on
the Uniting to Conserve Africa’s Legacy website by Traveler’s Eye and its
partner organisations globally.
“Uniting to Conserve Africa’s Legacy” provides a multitude of services,
resources and opportunities for all members and offers an excellent
platform to network. There are many opportunities for continuing
education, marketing and business development and improving job-related
skills, which are becoming necessary for empowering tourism today and in
Apply now by completing the form below